Customer Service Representative
Farnell, an Avnet company, is a global high-service distributor of technology products, services and solutions for electronic system design, maintenance and repair.
Responds to customer inquiries, expedites critical orders, communicates dispositions, researches and resolves issues, and researches orders.
- May provide quote preparation, order tracking, backlog processing, invoicing, returns, discrepancy resolution, customer credit problems and/or other such support to sales team members and/or external customers.
- Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with consumer laws.
- Maintains and updates electronic and/or hard copy records as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
- Acquires basic skills through work experience or formal training to perform routine tasks.
- Tasks are routine, repetitive and manual in nature with minimal complexity or variation and specific to the job.
- Work is performed under supervision with detailed instructions. Priorities are provided for performing work.
- Interacts mostly with immediate peers within assigned team. Based on nature of the role, may respond to requests from others in the organization.
- Impact of decisions is primarily contained to the work of the job.
- Typically requires less than one year of related experience.
Education and Certification(s):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer, email, phone and communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- May require fluency in more than one language.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Stewards ( Kerala )Marg HospitalityLocation: Kerala Current openings : 3 Responsibilities : Present menus and/or daily specials at tables. Prepares order for presentations to guest. Resets tables6 day agoShareKerala
New Associate-Procure to Pay ProcessingAccentureJob Description Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Procurement Management Designation: Management Level - New Associate Job Location:6 day agoShareChennai, Tamil Nadu
Service DeliveryAccentureJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting,6 day agoSharePune, Maharashtra
New Associate-PharmacovigilanceAccentureJob Description Skill required: Pharmacovigilance - Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance Designation: Management Level - New Associate Job Location:6 day agoShareBengaluru, Karnataka
People Advisor ANLAccentureJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting,6 day agoShareHyderabad, Telangana