Customer Support Associate
Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Numerator is a services-enabled tech and data firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to help brands understand what people buy and why. As a Customer Support Associate you will be responsible for supporting inbound communication from clients via in-platform chat, support inbox and phone. This role requires excellent customer service and a professional and empathetic attitude.
- Address Numerator users inquiries in a prompt and effective manner.
- Provide navigational support to users of Numerator’s web based platforms.
- Responsible for triaging issues raised by Numerator platform users and seeing through until resolution as a client advocate.
- Utilize designated support solutions/software in order to manage and document customer interactions.
- Manage support based requests through Numerator internal administrative solutions (IE: user set up, report generation, user database maintenance)
- Educate clients on data methodology, site navigation, and report outputs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Shift Timings :
Late Evening Shift : 5:30 PM IST - 2:30 AM IST.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (any field) with a passion for marketing, research and account management/growth.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-confidence coupled with strong presentation skills
- Experience working with large data sets a plus.
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Retail, or Market Research Industry is a plus.
- Experience in Customer Success or Support roles, ideally with a SaaS solution provider preferred but not required.
Stewards ( Kerala )Marg HospitalityLocation: Kerala Current openings : 3 Responsibilities : Present menus and/or daily specials at tables. Prepares order for presentations to guest. Resets tables6 day agoShareKerala
CM1Lionbridge TechnologiesSupport Day to Day Ticketing process. Support Resource Recommendation Work and complete the assigned ticket in Timely fasion Manage vendors though effective6 day agoShareMumbai, Maharashtra
New Associate-Procure to Pay ProcessingAccentureJob Description Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Procurement Management Designation: Management Level - New Associate Job Location:6 day agoShareChennai, Tamil Nadu
Service DeliveryAccentureJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting,6 day agoSharePune, Maharashtra
New Associate-PharmacovigilanceAccentureJob Description Skill required: Pharmacovigilance - Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance Designation: Management Level - New Associate Job Location:6 day agoShareBengaluru, Karnataka