Customer Service Representative I
About Customer Support Center
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we are committed to being a Product Leadership company that creates innovative solutions across the spectrum of our customers’ needs. Our customer service and support are critical to enabling an exceptional customer experience. Our Customer Support Center organization is instrumental in these efforts and their seamless alignment across geographies and commercial functions is essential to our success.
The Bangalore Customer Support Center capability is a well-established team, which supports the North America, EMEA & APJ Order Management and other critical back office jobs with three shifts working over a 24-hour window/day, together processing over 60,000 requests each month. These three teams are truly pivotal to delivering on our promises of quality, innovation and contribute to the success of our business in India and across the world.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative I
Reports To: Team Leader, Customer Service
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform order management activities for assigned regions using the applications used by the function
- Ensure adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
- Adhere to daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all internal / external processes defined
- Proactively escalates issues that can potentially hamper the business processes
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
- 0-1 years’ Experience
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail-oriented with good accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts
As a Customer Service Representative-Order Management you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty
Cashier & computer operatorFuture Solution₹3,20,000 - ₹8,69,999 a yearWe are looking back office executive & cashier for leading Bank. The candidate has to assist and support administrative staff in their day to day operations. Timing:35 minute agoShareBaramula, Jammu and Kashmir
Branch Service PartnerYes Bankü Run the processes for account opening, account maintenance & account closure related formalities as per YBL process ü Handle customers’1 hour agoShareAndhra Pradesh
Associate 2-DerivativesState StreetJob Description Job Description Basic Purpose of Job: The Operations Associate within Global Services Bangalore, focusses on processing of Exchange Traded1 hour agoShareBengaluru, Karnataka
Professional, Help DeskFiserv, Inc.Essential Job Responsibilities: Actively own and resolve ATM (hardware and telecommunication) incidents that are generated via the standard monitoring tools, working1 hour agoSharePune, Maharashtra
UK BCS-ReviewerPwCLine of Service Tax Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism General Tax Consulting Management Level Senior Associate Job Description & Summary A career in our1 hour agoShareBengaluru, Karnataka