Gainwell Technologies - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates moderately complex to complex activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution application objectives are met.
- Interprets demand forecasts and planning; works with senior team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery. Addresses issues and recommends adjustments.
- Interfaces with senior team members in facilitating communications between functional areas or departments and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Works with account management teams and application delivery resources to identify and develop solution opportunities and initiate appropriate implementation of customer solutions.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs. Leverages operating models to ensure that appropriate resources are available to meet client needs.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- The selected candidate requires to Collaborate & co-ordinate with US accounts team & Candidates for US hiring - Onsite positions.
- This job involves the aspirant to schedule and conduct interviews for hiring, tracking the progress of hiring, generating reports
- Tech Savvy and ability to verify and validate experience of candidates
- Requires to overlap with US time zone(s), and hence should be willing to work in shifts to overlap with US accounts team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Five or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness work in Shifts (fixed shift)
- Office environment
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
People Advisor ANLAccentureJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting,6 day agoShareHyderabad, Telangana
Customer Support ExecutiveVotiko Solutions Private limited₹35,000 a monthCustomer Support Executive Jobs In Votiko Solutions Private Limited Posted On 1st May 2021Company Name: Votiko Solutions Private limited Designation: Customer Support6 day agoShareSurat, Gujarat
Device AssociateADCI - Tamil NaduGraduate, preferably in a quantitative field of study with relevant exp of 0- 1 years · Familiarity using computer and software Experience using any gadgets or1 week agoShareChennai, Tamil Nadu
Associate, Quality ServicesADCI MAA 12 SEZBE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers , BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT) Should follow pre-defined SOPs, standard test methods, and/or1 week agoShareChennai, Tamil Nadu
DCDP – Indian Curry and TandoorMarriott International, IncPosting Date Apr 30, 2021Job Number 21041716Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Infopark, Infopark Kochi Phase 1 Campus1 week agoShareKochi, Kerala