HC & Insurance Operations Senior Rep
NTT Data - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Performing actions based on the EOB, Insurance wesbites to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Identify the outstanding claims with payers through the reports from clients and check website and imaging application with regard to outstanding claims and document the details in the client software for claims resolution.
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance
- Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLA
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Identify the outstanding claims with payers through the reports from clients
- Check EOB and Insurance websites with regard to outstanding claims
- Coordinate with the team leader in following the processes
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 7:30Am to 5:30Pm IST.
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies.
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively to exchange information with our client.
- *** The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
- *** All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation/Process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
RBB-PBA/TA-ServiceHDFC BankJob Description A. Supervisory Responsibility: Supervise & monitor Personal Banker desks and contract sales staff Branch administration Lobby Management Ensure16 minute agoShareKamrup, Assam
Content Writing InternshipInstitute Of Product Leadership₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a monthAbout the company: Institute of Product Leadership is a B-school designed for product professionals. It's essentially a growth incubator, which aims to accelerate the2 hour agoShareBengaluru, Karnataka
Process Associate| 1 to 3 years I KolkataCapgeminiJob Description Responsible for processing the HR data correctly with expected quality in a tight SLA driven environment Interact with the client2 hour agoShareKolkata, West Bengal
Professional 1 Actuary (51006776)DXC TechnologyJob Description: Essential Job Functions Oversees and conducts routine risk analyses and assists in conducting moderately complex risk analyses using mathematical2 hour agoShareHyderabad, Telangana
Personal Assistant part time job/internship at ChandigarhKrishna Translations₹10,000 - ₹18,000 a monthAbout the company: Krishna Translations is a dynamic team of dedicated professionals with skills finely tuned to manage linguistic projects of all sizes and2 hour agoShareChandigarh, Chandigarh