Facets SDET - Hyderabad, TG
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method. The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery. With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
Facets 5.6 and above (good working experience in Claims, Membership & Providers modules), Oracle, .Net (preferable) and Agile Experience skill set. The resource should be capable to work with Business directly as part of requirement gathering and should be flexible to work in shifts. The resource shall provide resolutions to all Facets related issues IST time and also work on capital projects of BH-FACETS.
- Perform QE activities for BH-FACETS application
- Perform EDI testing/Flat file testing/Database testing
- Implement automation implementation using .NET/Java technologies
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 5+ years of experience in Health Care EDI Transaction testing experience - 835 and 837
- Hands-on experience in working on FACETS application
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries in Oracle & understand PL/SQL code
- Experience in working in Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience in automation using .NET/Java languages
- Hands-on experience in Claims processing and provider modules in FACETS
- CI/CD tools like Sonar cube, Jenkins, Cucumber
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Job Keywords: Facets SDET, Healthcare, Health Care, EDI Transaction, 835, 837, SQL, Scrum, Agile, .NET, Java, Oracle, Hyderabad, TG, Telangana
Virtual AgentsAccentureJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting,6 day agoShareHyderabad, Telangana
People Advisor ANLAccentureJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting,6 day agoShareHyderabad, Telangana
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY - SALESFORCE TESTERS - HYDERABADCigniti TechnologiesTitle : Salesforce TestersLocation : HyderabadType: PermanentDate of joining : Immediate to 15 days onlyKey skills : Salesforce Testing, Salesforce Configuration,6 day agoShareHyderabad, Telangana
Lab AssistantUoH₹30,000 a monthLab Assistant jobs in Hyderabad for M.Sc at UoH - APPLY NOWUoH Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (UoH) announced Job notification to hire1 week agoShareHyderabad, Telangana
Milk Production Executive || Sangvi Heritage Foods LtdHeritage Foods₹1,75,000 - ₹3,50,000 a yearFrom 1 to 5 year(s) of Experience ₹ 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Sangvi,Maharashtra, Sangvi with Naukri.com or Job Description Dear Aspirant, Greetings from1 week agoShareSangvi, Madhya Pradesh